Thursday

I initially looked for a form of exercise that I would be able to continue for life and that would also build my strength and health, having had years of illness. Tai Chi seemed to fit the bill perfectly so I looked for a suitable class. Luckily I found Sifu Waller and have now been attending Newcastle Tai Chi classes for more years than I like to remember. 

The teaching by both Sifu and Rachel is so in depth and thorough and there is always something new to learn. Just when you think you have mastered an exercise, you find that there is another layer to progress to. The class itself and the students who attend are very friendly but we are expected to work hard. Have a look at the website. It is amazing - you can spend all day just reading and learning, all written by Sifu for his students. A great school taught by a master.

(Sylvia)

No comments: